Thursday, December 22, 2016

Please Help Alexis Butler Fulfill A Dream

https://www.gofundme.com/pg-australia

Australia

Sports are a weird love/hate relationship. When you play, all you ever want to do is have a break. But when the break finally comes, all an athlete ever thinks about is getting back in the game. I took three months off and realized this life wasn't for me, and that I was meant to finish doing what I know I do best! For 12 years I have been playing water polo and after years of getting yelled at, waking up early, broken pool heaters, bruises and more, my one and only dream has finally come upon me. I was blessed to receive an offer to play for Hunter Hurricanes in Australia this January, for their upcoming season, which would allow me to continue my dream as being a professional goalie. As college finished and my faith with humanity was tested, my family and I faced some life lessons, and financial hardships. I am not one to ask for assistance. Ask my mom, it's the truth. I've been giving her the hardest time about all of this, but as time gets closer I began to feel more stressed and unstable. I want everyone reading this message to imagine me being the one talking to you. I'm not forcing nor begging, but I will say that with your help my dream, my one focus, can and will actually become a reality. From my heart of hearts, thank you for being a part of my dream. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Alexis Butler
Help spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment