Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Lady Heart Pink Topaz Sapphire Jewelry Fashion Women by kozle01

http://ave21.com/items/lady-heart-pink-topaz-sapphire-jewelry-fashion-women

Lady Heart Pink Topaz Sapphire Jewelry Fashion Women

by kozle01

Image

Item Description

Please if you do not match the time of delivery 
which is written below please do not buy the product.

Our normal processing time is 3-9 days,we will as soon as possible
Normal shipping is 7/25 business days We ship internationally
so in some cases may occur deliver times maybe will be longer 7/45 business days.
(different delivered time according to different country)
We hope for your co-operation.


• Item Type: Rings 
• Fine or Fashion: Fashion 
• Rings Type: Bridal Sets 
• Style: Classic 
• Gender: Girls 
• Setting Type: Prong Setting 
• Material: Stone 
• Occasion: Party 
• Shape\pattern: Heart 
• Metals Type: Other 
• Size: 6 7 8 9 10 
• Stone: Pink Topaz & White Sapphire 
• Color: Pink White 
• Main Stone Size: 7*7 mm approx 
• Stone Quantity: 4 pcs 
• Metals Type: Silver Plated
• is_customized: Yes 



Product From:
Made in PRC

Friendly Packaging Bag

NOTE:
Please examine the photos carefully using ZOOM function to evaluate the item by YOUR OWN standards.
Please note refer to the detailed description, 
Color may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor.


Here are some comments from people who have already bought:

O***a S. 
High quality, the crystals shine wonderfully. 


Natali S. 
Delivery fast, Ring super!!! 


O***n K. 
Nice ring.fast shipping.I advice. 


D***d G. 
Hot free receipt and l ad. thank you well. 


N***n L. 
Beautiful, thanks and 925 stamped, thanks 


I***a L. 
Great ring! thank you seller!!! 


S***a G. 
All consistent with the description, came quickly, perfectly packaged. the sample is. I recommend. 


I***a I. 
Ring super!!! daughter very much to my liking. I recommend!! will be ordering 


V***a P. 
Luminosissimo very beautiful and shiny ring price great than a month delivery 


G***y F. 
My granddaughters are very happy with the rings. Thanks. 


O***a Z. 
Just class!!! 


I***a L. 
Beautiful! beautiful ring. fast delivery. thank you seller! I recommend. 


A***a O. 
absolutely loved it thanks a lot 


I***a G. 
Better than in the photo, very gentle!!! 


Lelay_1985 L. 
Very beautiful. thank you seller 


Danila G. 
Thank you so much. very good prodovets. product came very quickly vtechenie 19 days. true to size. buy from this seller 


D***s K. 
Pretty ring, the sun is very beautiful shimmering)) daughter happy) thanks seller delivery fast :) 


K***a Y. 
Ring corresponds to a photo. size approached, the seller sent the order quickly.


N***a Z. 
Just delighted!!!!! extraordinary beauty!!! I recommend to all!!!!! 


N***3 N. 
Stunning ring my girlfriend liked it. looks great on her finger. fast delivery came. description of all exactly as it was in order. well done seller, I advise him. Beautiful ring. all the stones in place. I am pleased to order. came quickly. I advise.

Ships from Macedonia

SHIP TOCOSTWITH ANOTHER ITEM
Everywhere elseFREEFREE

Comments

Related items from Metal

Shop owner

kozle01

Skopje, Macedonia, Macedonia
Shop

Centarsko

Our store has a variety of wonderful high quality products at affordable prices.

Payment Methods

Centarsko accepts the following payment methods.
PayPal

Have a question?

Style

Fashion WomenI advise him. Beautiful ring. all the stones in place. I am pleased to order. came quickly. I advise.the seller sent the order quickly. N***a Z. Just delighted!!!!! extraordinary beauty!!! I recommend to all!!!!! N***3 N. Stunning ring my girlfriend liked it. looks great on her finger. fast delivery came. description of all exactly as it was in othe sun is very beautiful shimmering)) daughter happy) thanks seller delivery fast :) K***a Y. Ring corresponds to a photo. size approachedvery gentle!!! Lelay_1985 L. Very beautiful. thank you seller Danila G. Thank you so much. very good prodovets. product came very quickly vtechenie 19 days. true to size. buy from this seller D***s K. Pretty ringperfectly packaged. the sample is. I recommend. I***a I. Ring super!!! daughter very much to my liking. I recommend!! will be ordering V***a P. Luminosissimo very beautiful and shiny ring price great than a month delivery G***y F. My granddaugcame quicklythanks I***a L. Great ring! thank you seller!!! S***a G. All consistent with the descriptionthanks and 925 stampedRing super!!! O***n K. Nice ring.fast shipping.I advice. D***d G. Hot free receipt and l ad. thank you well. N***n L. Beautifulthe crystals shine wonderfully. Natali S. Delivery fastColor may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor. Here are some comments from people who have already bought: O***a S. High qualitywe will as soon as possible Normal shipping is 7/25 business days We ship internationally so in some cases may occur deliver times maybe will be longer 7/45 business days. (different delivered time according to different country) We hope for your co-operaPlease if you do not match the time of delivery which is written below please do not buy the product. Our normal processing time is 3-9 days

Materials

No comments:

Post a Comment