Monday, October 24, 2016

Heavy Art Deco Murano Glass Rooster

http://ave21.com/items/heavy-art-deco-murano-glass-rooster

Heavy Art Deco Murano Glass Rooster


Image

Item Description

Heavy Art Deco Murano glass rooster. Stands 9 inches tall and is 8 inches at the widest point. Beautiful coloring. Used Excellent condition. 

Used Condition, As Is

No chips No cracks

*MAKE OFFER*

Most of my listings are Estate Sale, Auction, Garage/Yard Sale finds, previously owned, and are in good vintage condition unless otherwise noted.

They are "USED CONDITION" unless the listing says otherwise – please expect incidental evidence of age and use, such as light scratches, dust, toning and fingerprints.

I try to note any noticeable chips, cracks, stains, worn paint, flaws or other damage on all my items, so please read the descriptions closely.

Please buy with confidence.

I try my best to provide you with an accurate description of all my items based on extensive research. 
Pictures provide you with the best views and condition of items I am selling. 
Please feel free to ask any questions. 
Thank You for viewing my items!

Ships from United States

SHIP TOCOSTWITH ANOTHER ITEM
United StatesFREEFREE
Everywhere else$58.00 USD$23.00 USD

Comments

Related items from Animal

Shop

At the Gettin Place

Welcome to At the Gettin Place. We sell vintage glass, porcelain and ceramics. We have a large variety of gently used items and very reasonable prices..We try our best to provide the best service possible to our customers. I hope you enjoy our items and keep coming back to look. New stuff will be added everyday...Enjoy

Payment Methods

At the Gettin Place accepts the following payment methods.
PayPal

Have a question?

Materials


No comments:

Post a Comment