Monday, October 24, 2016

Willow_Bloome Faerie Houses and Furnishings on Ave 21 Marketplace

http://ave21.com/Willow_Bloome

Willow_Bloome

Willow_Bloome

Hello I am Willow Bloome! I Create One of A Kind Miniature Faerie Houses - Faerie furnishings - Waldorf Fairy Dolls - Fairy Clothing. For Your Garden or Indoors. My Creations take on a life of their own from start to finish I never know what they will become. I Never Duplicate. They are ALL made with natural elements from the Forest or Garden Floor. They are Sculpted to be sturdy and last a Lifetime. Not made for Child Play. Soft moss a downy pillow makes, and green leaves spread a tent, Where Faerie fold may rest and sleep until their night is spent. The bluebird sings a lullaby, the firefly gives a light, The twinkling stars are candles bright, Sleep, Faeries all, Good Night. I know for sure that: Legend has it that if you have a Faerie House or Furniture in your garden, you might attract a Fairy into your domain.
Gender: Female       Joined: 22.10.2016    
Shop

Willow Bloome Faerie Houses & Furnishings

Hello I am Willow Bloome! I Create One of A Kind Miniature Faerie Houses - Faerie Furnishings - Waldorf Fairy Dolls - Fairy Clothing & Magic Wands For Your Garden or Indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment